One of London’s fastest-growing creative agencies are looking for a bright, confident Administrator to assist the team in their office in Kings Cross.
- Be the main point of contact for all calls to the studio, ensuring clients are well informed and assisted.
- Greet clients and visitors to the studio.
- Receive and distribute deliveries and post.
- Organise couriers
- Ensure that all equipment, stationery and consumables, throughout the building, are well maintained, organised and stocked.
- Ensure the studio is kept clean, tidy and organised at all times.
- Raise PO’s on the company’s project management system
- Ensure all studio spend is kept within budget.
- Assist the housekeeper with client hospitality and the weekly studio lunch as necessary.
- Liaise with the Housekeeper or set up for client meetings and ensure drinks and food are provided throughout the meeting, Clear away following client meetings.
- Cover the housekeeper role in her absence
- Provide administrative help to the studio.
- Arrange cards for birthdays
- Oversee studio recycling.
- Organise building maintenance.
- Organise travel and any accommodation requirements for the London studio.
- Assist with the organisation of company events.
- Process expenses for Associate Directors in London
- Process Timesheets and expenses for the London MD
- Maintain the holiday calendar for London
- Book and manage diary inductions for new starters in London and assist as necessary when they start.
- Assist with the health and safety requirements for London
- Confident on the phone
- Good planner
- Willing to change direction with a smile on your face!
- Sense of humour
- Team player