What Doctors Don’t Tell You is a monthly magazine which publishes the latest healthcare news, alongside information on complimentary therapies and alternative medicines, with a host of features and stories written by leading experts and our highly-respected regular contributors.
WDDTY began as a newsletter, with the first issue being published at the end of 1989 by best-selling author Lynne McTaggart and her husband, former Financial Times journalist Bryan Hubbard. Since then, it has gone from strength-to-strength thanks to our ever-growing number of passionate fans, and is now the largest magazine of its kind in the UK, sold in 14 countries worldwide.
The Subscriptions Marketing Executive will maximise magazine subscription sales, identifying all opportunities for further growth. In addition they will work with the team to achieve successful promotional campaigns through a variety of media.
• Proactively manage the subscription files to meet agreed volume and revenue budgets
• Provide input to the subscription-marketing budgeting and planning process, identifying long-term and profitable promotions
• Using direct marketing techniques
• Marketing campaigns, brand development and advertising
• Email marketing
• Produce and manage content for social media profiles including Facebook and Twitter.
• Under take regular analysis of the subscription files
• Ideally 2 years’ experience in subscriptions marketing
• Preferably from a publishing background
• Experience using social media
• Keen to learn and progress with the company
• Excellent analytical skills and Excel knowledge
• Outstanding communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Passionate about natural health