Salary: £12/13 per hour
Purpose of the job:
To ensure the administrative tasks of the support services function are undertaken in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
To be responsible for raising orders, processing invoices, allocating costs and charges and maintaining critical administrative processes that support the efficient and legal requirements.
- To process information through different systems including Sage, Syrinx etc. in an accurate and timely manner.
- To process paperwork in an accurate and controlled manner.
- To engage with key internal customers and external suppliers in a professional manner.
- Ensure ALL Invoices are input onto Sage Accounts in time for monthly deadline as agreed with the Financial Controller.
- Accrue for invoices not yet entered at the month cut-off date as agreed with the Financial Controller
- Resolve invoice and statement problems to ensure all costs are recorded
- Weekly upload of Sage Construct to Sage 200 on Friday afternoon
- Debit card entries into Sage Construct and ad hoc requirements by the finance team related to invoices and purchases by the company
- Maintain department filing of invoices, delivery notes and departmental paperwork.
- Support stores processing and accurate cost allocation
- Support Fleet and Plant movements within Syrinx
- Ensure Fleet insurance information is upto date
- Support Accident reporting process
- Update Fleet Tracker data
- Raise monthly order numbers for key products
- Adhoc duties
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in an computerised office environment
- Experience of working in Purchasing
- Experience of working in the Reinstatement Industry
- Experience of basic accounting, accruals and reconciliations
- Experience of complex data inputting of an alphanumerical kind
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of producing written and verbal reports
- Able to interpret complex data
- Experience in identifying areas that would benefit from formal purchasing procedures, where savings, or added value could be achieved