We have an excellent development opportunity for an experienced Systems or IT Support Engineer who is looking to grow their systems or development experience.
- Maintain all IT systems within our Epsom site (approx. 100 users) to a high standard
- Support and train users in their use of all company systems
- Minimise downtime of company systems
- Provide a comprehensive and timely support service to all users in the UK
- Monitor and maintain tickets on global helpdesk
- Assist with the support and enhancement of our CRM system
- Database administration
- You will need experience in a similar support role
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level, but this is not essential
- It will be advantageous if you have worked with MS Dynamics or Kentico EMS
- You must be a self starter and have the ability to manage your own time.
In order to be put forward for this position, you will need to come in and register in our office in Kingston.