Salary: £17,000 OTE £26,000
Objective: To actively research, deliver campaigns and prospect new customer appointments for our Key Account Managers. To drive customer sales through high levels of support and promotional activity within our Call Centre to our existing customer base.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage call lists on a daily basis, ensuring that the volumes of records are completed by close of business on each day.
- Ensure all customer details and a record of customer contact outcome is updated on each customer account on every occasion.
- Manage prospect database and ensure data is consistently refreshed and updated
- Research new business opportunities via internet and book appointments into field sales structured schedule
- Continually monitor the performance of customers in terms of their contractual performance and to report within the team any relevant trends or changes in performance.
- Identify both opportunities and threats and liaise with team to ensure objectives in place to secure long term business.
- Manage poor performing customers through understanding reasons for low sales and take appropriate action through the following:- contacting the appropriate face to face sales person and advising a visit is required, introducing marketing activity and monitoring quality levels
- Fully understand and be able to talk about company standards, procedures, processes products, contract adherence and equipment.
- Agree call frequency and update database on any relevant changes.
- Handle incoming calls with the Tchibo standard /call structure and liaise with necessary personnel to ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Contact customer base and promote incentives to customers when advised and where appropriate.
- Ensure necessary information relating to promotions are available to assist.
- Database cleansing and mailshot fulfilment to prospect pipelines
- Developing creative campaigns and new POS items with the marketing team
- Consistently reviewing, evaluating and discussing alternative recommendations in order to maximise return on investment against agreed brand objectives
- Understanding of the UK hotel, catering and commercial marketplace. Knowledge of UK coffee/juice including competitor knowledge – products, equipment, sales policy, pricing and target markets
- Competent in all Microsoft Office packages specifically outlook, excel, word and Power Point
- Good working knowledge (as per company benchmarks) of company core products, Coffee’s, Tea’s and Juices.
- Customer Services and Telesales experience