Salary: up to £18,000-£22,000 + OTE
Our client is looking to recruit a Telesales Executive to work for their expanding media company. The main purpose of the role will be to sell the company’s goods and services to new and existing customers using a polite and professional service.
- Listening to customer/clients requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers/clients with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Negotiating on price and costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Handle any objections with a view to getting the customer/client to buy
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls and emails
- Recording sales and order information
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
- Gathering market and customer/client information
Skills and Experience
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Thrives in a target driven environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A confident and determined approach.
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.