Salary: up to £35,000 basic with bonuses ranging up to an additional £15k!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an organised and professional Sales Team Leader to manage a sales team and lead by example. The ideal candidate will have excellent sales management experience whilst ensuring a high quality of service in delivering a highly time sensitive product.
This business has a sterling reputation in the learning & development sector, and experience of the industry is a bonus, but not essential!
Reporting to the directors you will lead a team of Sales agents in the Sales department. You will be responsible for ensuring the customer’s expectations of a high service level are met at all times.
- Lead by example and coach the sales team to exceed expectations in all areas of performance.
- Deliver business service level agreements and KPIs.
Manage and motivate the sales and quality performance of a team
- Maximise productivity, report and distribute management information.
Maintaining suitable staff levels, ensuring the team is trained and motivated.
- Remaining compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements regarding recruitment, training and disciplinary procedures.
- Complete Call Quality reviews.
- Be a positive role model at all times creating an inspiring motivated environment.