Salary: Up to £24,000
Our Client is recruiting for Training Account Managers (TAM’s) to join their team. Your role will be to manage a cluster of employers to ensure learners achieve the qualifications specified in their Individual Learning Plans in the timescale agreed at the start of their training. This is a fantastic company with superb career progression and the opportunity to really make a difference.
- You will manage a case load of around 80 Learners doing their Apprenticeships, this will involve meeting your Learner on site and carrying out staff reviews / appraisals and ensuring that all course work is up to date and booking in examinations for your Learner.
- You will monitor and act upon attendance and performance issues with the Learner.
- Maintain a plan to ensure that Quarterly Reviews are carried out on every learner within the cluster at least every 12 weeks.
- Identify ALN learners (Additional Learning Needs) and tailor the assessment to meet their needs.
- Identify problem learners/those learners in need of greater support and implement a variety of strategies such as more frequent progress reviews, learner and employer action plans, timetabling etc.
- Follow up on study day attendance and analyse learner feedback.
- Follow-up on learner progressions in a timely manner.
- Maintain learner and employer records to audit standard and ensure records are updated and scanned by monthly claim deadlines.
- Attend training as required.
- You will deal with all inductions and to assist the Learner to settle into the workplace, go through H&S procedures and identify any additional support the Leaner might need.
You will need to have strong people management skills and able to motivate, inspire, manage Learners and keep them on track. You will need to liaise closely with the Employer to continuously gain feedback on Learners and act on this feedback.
- Manage learner and group progress on a monthly basis and ensure each learner is awarded a minimum of one unit every 3 months in order to complete apprenticeship frameworks on target.
- You must be highly organised and have good Administration skills.
- Previous successful candidates have come from a Retail Management background, Recruitment Consultancy background / Training Managers / Mentors or people who have managed teams in the past.
Skills and Experience:
- This role may suit a candidate at Degree level who is looking to further their management experience within a large organisation with fantastic progression opportunities.
- You will need to be a driver, have you own car (or in a position to get one if successful) as the role involves covering a semi – large area. All mileage and expenses will be paid for.
- You will have extremely strong man-management skills and experience.
- You will have experience in management / appraisals / mentoring and staff reviews.