Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
One of our longstanding clients are looking for a Training & Compliance Officer to join their growing team.
To provide a comprehensive and effective service to business operations that ensures employees have the skills, knowledge and expertise to perform their role at the required level of competence.
Proactively partner with the business to ensure that pragmatic and commercial solutions are implemented. Through the performance of the role ensure that all legal and regulatory training and competence requirements are implemented and maintained across the business.
- A training qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of training delivery in a customer facing environment.
- Experience of training needs analysis and training measurement.
- Knowledge of various learning solutions.
- Strong excel skills.
- Strong Powerpoint skills
- Working knowledge of SSP; CDL and OGI (our systems).
- Self motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and the ability to liaise with colleagues at all levels.
- Well organised, realistic and reliable.
- Proven track record in the achievement of objectives, deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Team player with ability to flex requirements to meet the needs of the business.