Previous proven experience of various Schedule of Rates Codes and voids administration ideally within the social housing sector is essential for this role. The successful candidate must be efficient, organised with the ability to prioritise own work load. You must also be a great team player with an enthusiastic and proactive approach to meeting deadlines. You must have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to converse confidently with trades engineers, contractors and housing association employees.
- To code void specifications, variations and final accounts using the specific set schedule of rates for each client.
- Raising Applications for payment upon completion of each order, notifying the accounts department when there are orders ready to be invoiced.
- Raising new jobs on the company system as well as the clients own system where necessary, raising purchase orders for direct labour as well as sub-contractors.
- Ensuring Voids works are carried out within the given timescale, planning repairs for pre and post inspections via the contract supervisor.
- Liaising with Supervisor, management and operatives in order to ensure works are completed within the given timescale
- Booking appointments for engineers to attend and following repairs works through to completion, ” No Access” and booking return visits and enter the information onto the IT system
- To ensure telephone calls from, operatives, sub-contractors or suppliers are being answered in a timely manner and enquiries are being accurately recorded and directed to relevant person in a formal manner.
- Manage, monitor and support the updating of company systems and client systems with service and billing information in a timely and accurate manner appropriate to any individual client contract requirement.
- To monitor on-going status and process for the delivery and or return of materials associated with purchase orders and return orders.
- To liaise with all Customers / Clients and their representatives to ensure their requirements are fully understood and met.
- To ensure that all jobs are ready for invoicing on client system
- To carry out direct liaison via telephone and respond to enquiries
- Be prepared to provide information of a general nature over the phone, via email or by correspondence.